Finished Preemie Christening Gown

I finally finished the first of two preemie Christening gowns! I ran into a snag with the sleeves on this first one. My customer wanted two gowns with long sleeves instead of the short ones. “No problem” I said. Well, for some reason I kept finding issues with the sleeve and would frog it and start again! I did this for two days! I still don’t know why I was having such an issue with it. Finally I just sat down with it and just started crocheting the sleeve and, wa-lah! I had a sleeve! 🙂

Now the second gown should go without a hitch! (Keeping fingers crossed!) And then I will make the two bonnets. 20160713_134936Now back to work!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s